Monday, June 13, 2011

it rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone

It is really hard to go from being at school and being busy all the time and dancing twice a week and being surrounded by my sisters and having my own independence, to being stuck at home for three and a half months and not having a car and being stuck in the house all day with nothing to do and not having my sisters around and having my mom ripping my head off every other day about some insignificant thing. And my feet hurt from not stretching and dancing anymore. I can't wait to go back to school and I can't wait to take Ballet II. Basically the only good things about being home are my kitty and being able to paint my nails, which I won't be able to do for a whole semester once Ballet starts up again.





I just stomped around my room like her to this and Better Than Revenge. It makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment