Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.

Standing in front of you, I feel completely at ease. I guess being able to be myself and dance my heart out in front of you is better than not being able to breathe. I guess that, in itself, is the magnificent part of it all. I want you dancing next to me, singing the words to me, always.


I hope it's nice where you are. I hope I get to see you again soon. Those five hours were beautiful, but they weren't enough to last me another month. I need something to look forward to you. I need to know I'm going to see your face again. I would have given anything to be the one falling asleep next to you. I would have stayed up all night, for you. I would rather go home with you, than sleep. Can we stay next to each other forever? Can we be birds together?


No comments:

Post a Comment