Thursday, June 30, 2011

Five long days and four more hours till I am there again with you.

I know that, this month I gave up a great opportunity that the universe had handed me, and even though the decision was stressing me out a lot, I never had the single moment of relief once I knew I wasn't (couldn't) going. Going would've seriously thrown me out of my comfort zone, and I know it would have been super scary at first, but so incredibly helpful to me overall. I even daydreamed that, maybe, since I am so stuck here, maybe I could finally meet someone there, someone that would make those seven weeks magical.

But I didn't go.

I stayed home, and instead I got almost a whole week with you. And now I know why I stayed. And I am so grateful for that. Even if it never comes to anything, I wouldn't give up the way you make me feel when I'm next to you for anything. I am counting down the days until I get to see you again. It's hard, because I don't have a specific date but it's going to be almost a month. Please, hurry back into my life soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment