Monday, October 25, 2010

while the years are still on my side, my back is strong, my eyes are wide

Today is impossibly, disgustingly busy, in that I have just short of two hours free for the entire time period of 10am to 9pm. However, my Health test went much better than expected, French feels like it's coming somewhat more effortlessly, as far as speaking it in class goes, at least, and I got almost an hour for lunch instead of a half hour, so Kelly and I had time to actually take our time and split a piece of magnificent chocolate cake (that I had to buy this time) and then sit there digesting (god, so full) and laughing at our health textbook like middle schoolers.

Also, most importantly, I have my copy of Speak Now!!! It is looking like I won't get to listen to it until 9pm tonight, cause I want to get the full experience, not listen to it at work with only one headphone (and Dexter playing next to me) and keep being interrupted. Also I need to study French, since I have like no time tonight. Sigh. Instead I am going to listen to the other awesome album I have now, Some Things Don't Wash Out, because I only got it Saturday night and knew I wasn't going to get enough time to really enjoy it and only it before getting Speak Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment