Monday, October 4, 2010

life goes on

 

These three girls make me who I am. If I didn't carry pieces of each of them with me I would be a sad, lost soul. I have integrated each of them into the way I walk and talk and dance and love and think and view the world as a whole. They make me a better person. Because of them, I am that much closer to being the best possible version of myself. Because of them, I am fulfilled and my heart is full of love. They inspire me and can fix anything that goes wrong with a song or a dance or a story.


Good things about today:
- I talked to two boys that I don't know very well! All by myself! This is not a regular occurrence for me, okay. 
- the October weather has been absolutely gorgeous so far
- continuing to bond with my new sisters
- dinner with Kelly was fun and a satisfying end to the day
- Christina's ustream and her absolutely gorgeous songs that I cannot wait to have in my hands.
- three weeks until Speak Now!!


4 comments:

  1. let me tell you i was in the same boat with boys until recently. it is a big deal so enjoy it while it is still exciting. don't be ashamed of your excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more! I'd hate to think what my life would have been like without those three. I would definitely not be as happy as I am now. And I owe my big increase in confidence to them.

    I managed to talk to this boy I'm crazy about yesterday. I've been trying to talk to him for ages but I finally had the courage to yesterday :D I told myself to be fearless and speak now. (it was amazing ^-^)

    how was Christina's ustream? I'm gutted I couldn't watch it but it was on at like 1am my time and I had to get up early. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The songs Christina did (four including Jar of Hearts) were stunning, I can't wait till her EP comes out. Sometimes streams are saved and go up on ustream so you can watch them whenever, but I haven't seen hers go up yet. I kept asking her questions, but I think I was asking them in the wrong box so she didn't see anything I said :(

    But she has plans to do many more, so that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it gets saved. Or at least next time it's on a weekend so I can stay up later.

    ReplyDelete