Saturday, October 2, 2010

listening to songs that take me right back one year ago



October is already such a beautiful month. The weather is gorgeous and everything is going well. The lovebugs are disgusting, but. I can't wait till I get to go home and I can't wait till Speak Now and Keltie's book and Some Things Just Don't Wash Out. I wish my girl could visit this month and see our band together, but I don't think she'll come till November. Sad.

Yesterday I got into the local sorority I have wanted to be in for months now, so I am ecstatic about that. I was already friends with a lot of the girls, but now I get to get closer to those I already knew and make new friends, too. Yesterday for Bid Day we played games and then went bowling, and it was grand.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on getting in. we don't have them in australia, it must be so fun and supportive. keep it up with the ballet, but at the same time be safe let you teacher know if it hurts as you may be doing something small that effects the movement.

    ReplyDelete