Sunday, October 31, 2010

keep your head above water but don't forget to breathe

Last night, I was Taylor Swift for Halloween, for the second year in a row. Because I didn't have any thing else costume-y to wear and obviously she is my favorite forever. Wearing black combat boots in the absence of cowboy boots or tall black riding boots was perhaps a Christina-esque twist, but shh I love my combat boots. I wore my Fearless cuff & drew a small sharpie 13 on the inside of my wrist. (Luckily I didn't do a big one on my hand, because the stupid club insisted on putting giant sharpie x's on BOTH of my hands, and those still haven't come off.)

I didn't do much dancing (none at all, really) in the short time we were actually at the club, but when we first got there and were standing around I realized belatedly they were playing a club remix of Jar of Hearts for a couple seconds, mashing it together with other songs, but I absolutely freaked out. I wish my girl had been there with me to understand how awesome the moment was. It was supposed to be my first time partying with all of my NCM sisters, but I went with my friends who are in a different sorority, and didn't realize NCM had changed their minds & decided to go somewhere else without telling me. So, sadface. Whatever. There's always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment