Friday, October 16, 2009

i don't like the people who let their mood be dictated by whether they're going to get to go out and party and drink. from being in a bad mood to all of a sudden excited just because they get to go out tomorrow night. also i don't like girls who are obsessed with boys and fixated on getting a boyfriend, but every single day at least once they say "i hate boys" or "i hate happy couples." i don't want a boyfriend right now, i don't need one. i am optimistic for the future, and beautiful, happy couples give me hope. and i'd rather not base my happiness level on going somewhere just to drink. i can have fun without altering my state of mind.

(the sad thing is that both of these descriptions are now My Friends. i will not let myself because that person though. it's not me and it's not who i want to be, at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment