Wednesday, October 28, 2009

breaking down & coming undone


I am so excited and proud to be Miss Taylor Swift for Halloween. I don't care if they say I'm not dressing up enough, I am being someone I believe in and someone I will feel good about being, instead of using Halloween as an excuse to just dress as slutty as possible. A friend told me I could only be Taylor if I wore a sign on my back that said "I hate Kanye," but that's just it, Taylor is so classy and such a real girl that she would never do that. I had a quote by her in my quote book (which I take very seriously) before I had even warmed up to her music or anything, because somehow I understood that she was a genuinely good person. I am going to spend Halloween day with giant hair curlers in my hair in the hopes of feeling half as beautifully fearless as her. I wanted to get great new heels for the occasion, but I doubt that will happen. Just wearing my red dress, and being her, will be enough. The last two or so weeks were grumpy weeks for me, but I will try to move past all of that and dance the night away until I can't remember all the stupid things that were stressing me out so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment