Friday, April 27, 2012

Universe, I need help.

I am at a loss for what to do anymore. The girl that I am in love with and I were getting closer and laughing together and it was wonderful, we had the potential to be such great friends, and then it just stopped. Everything came to a standstill. Now we barely talk, and she hardly ever acknowledges me when we pass by each other around campus. It's like pulling teeth trying to get her to hold a conversation with me through text. And I never see her in person during the week. I feel like I am giving 90% and only getting 10% in return. I understand that I care too much and am way more invested, but I don't get why she just stopped. Things were going so well. I thought she wanted to be closer to me. I used to make her smile. And now, nothing. Radio silence.

I feel like I am projecting love me love me love me and getting nothing in return. It feels hopeless, like the person that I want so badly couldn't possibly want me back -- because that just doesn't happen. It's too slim of a chance. How do people ever find another person who just happens to like them back? Never in my entire life has someone caused me so much frustration and confusion and anguish. I guess it's nice to feel things at all, and to feel so strongly passionate about someone, but I can't shine without her here to light me up. Only feeling the negative things for 95% of the week, is not fun. What do I do? I need the universe's guidance so badly right now.

Yesterday in class, my professor talked about how whatever is going on in our world is just a projection of what is happening in our heads. That we affect everything external to us. That we cause it. I was worried that things were going to change after that moment, and so they did. This is my fault. But she can't possibly feel that I don't want her or that I am neglecting her, because I am trying so hard and putting so much energy into this and giving her so much of myself, and not getting anything back.

What do I do? Do I keep trying and keep pushing, at the risk of being overbearing or overwhelming? Because I don't want her to think I don't care. Or do I back off and wait for her to come to me? If she even wants to. Because so far, backing off, not talking to her for weeks at a time, hasn't really worked for me. But all the little, once-a-week, absolutely wonderful moments that we do have make me think she has to care some. She has to want something, even just a little bit. I would give her anything. I just need her to actually communicate with me. I can't read minds. And I don't know how girls' brains work. I only know how mine works, and how much I read into everything and how much weight I place on everything. Maybe she doesn't feel any of these things. Maybe she's just busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment