Monday, April 30, 2012

Can't stop thinking.

After these next eight days, I won't see you again for eight whole months. Eight long, horrible, sweltering months that I will spend alone in the city. An unfamiliar city. And you will be in another, colder state. A visit or two in Europe in the fall is going to be the only oxygen I get. For the rest of the year. This thought is terrifying. How am I supposed to say goodbye when right now, so submerged in my feelings for you, I can't even process us being apart for so long? I get upset and messed up when we don't see each other for less than a week. What's going to happen when whole months begin to pass?

The universe has been kinder these last few days, though. I feel like I'm getting back what I had lost for a while there. And it feels wonderful. I am shining, again. My pleading for guidance has been answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment