Sunday, February 27, 2011

To wake you all from me.

So, Big/Little bonding time failed to meet expectations this weekend. Lame. But instead, I got to have a slumber party with my Gbig last night! Which was spontaneous and amazing. We did face masks and painted our nails and watched When Harry Met Sally and had cookies and peanut butter and colored in my Disney Princesses coloring book and watched The Pursuit of Happyness and made tea and watched Love Actually. It was perfect.

Scarily enough, we have to pick Bigs/Littles for the new girls tonight. I don't know how that's going to go. Me taking a little already. I'm not done being the little yet! And I don't want to have to split my attention and have to give more to this new person. Hopefully it'll work out to where I don't have to take one. My Gbig wants to be a Great Grandbig before she graduates though, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment