Saturday, March 24, 2012

Something in the way she moves.

Right now, at this exact moment of my life, my heart keeps beating because of you. The earth keeps spinning, so that I may love you. The way this is happening, so perfectly and so fast, has to be the stars or the universe's work. I could've never dreamed of feeling this way, and I certainly cannot control it now. I never could've imagined finding a puzzle piece I had been missing that fits so seamlessly into me the way that you do. Everything I am feeling feels so much bigger than me. Bigger than my soul and heart can contain. You light me up, and I am certain anyone can tell by the way my eyes look at you. And I don't even care if everyone knows. But the question that has been itching under my skin is -- do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment