Friday, April 29, 2011

riding in cars with boys.





Sometimes nights with boys don't go the way I want them too, and I go upstairs to my room after wine tasting and have to curl up on my bed listening to this song on repeat and cry and feel sorry for myself for a while (kind of like I did after beer tasting, listening to falling by the civil wars and crying over a different boy, wow things change fast. i guess that's a benefit of falling in one-sided lust with boys, at least it's painless when they're replaced) and then stay in a sad funk of being lonely for a couple days.

And then I have an amazing and therapeutic and exhausting hour of playing dance video games with my sisters in the chapter room, and nothing else matters because I love my sisterhood so much. And they are all I need and I will always love them and they will always love me back. No matter what & until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment