Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my heart is breaking and my soul is crying

Ballet is killing my soul and I feel like falling apart and crying because it's so hard. But I don't regret it and I won't give up. Deep down, (very deep, today) I love it too much. But now that I feel like a wreck and my soul is reaching out for something, anything to put me back together, my North Star is leaving for two and a half months and I don't think I can survive without her. I really do want to cry into my carrots right now.

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I've been feeling today (but replace ballet with maths + physics)
    I kept wanting to just give up and cry but I wouldn't let myself. Achieving our dreams will make it all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I hope the rest of your week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes thing have to get messy, to become perfect.

    i wish i was brave enough to do ballet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ballet is the hardest thing I've ever done, harder than French even, but it's also the best decision I've ever made. I have to thank Keltie for telling me to take it.

    ReplyDelete