Tuesday, July 20, 2010

kiss me on the sidewalk

surprisingly, i am a little bit in love with life right now. somehow. it has a lot to do with this girl right here. her words and her laugh can pull me out of any bad mood at any time, even if just for a couple minutes.
good things today: tay's live webchat & speak now 10.25.10 & "mine" & "sparks fly". christina & keltie & mattnathanson agreeing to do keltie's radioshow on monday; excited excited excited! dancing around my bedroom. wearing my fearless cuff & lovelovelove bracelet. my kitty sitting behind my chair all through dinner. reading in the sun. coffee in bed while listening to bright eyes <3. eating my ben&jerry's icecream before lunch. playing ping pong to the trek soundtrack, and winning. the fudge brownies that are sitting on my stove. christina is touring with jmraz! now if they come to florida i will be the happiest girl alive. i'll even bring jmraz an avocado from our avocado tree, as a present. just putting that out there. 

thank you, universe.

song everyone should listen to right now: "rain on the pretty ones" by ed harcourt, yes i found it on the awesome christina perri pandora station. enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment