Tuesday, April 27, 2010

she wears high heels i wear sneakers





i wish my school was this awesome. i wish i could get a hug and kiss on the cheek from taylor swift. so proud of ryan and michael though!! they worked hard + earned it.


i think we should all thank the universe (i almost just typed the you-niverse) everytime we have a good day. or even if it isn't a good day, we should still give thanks for any and all of the small good things that happened that day, even if they seem insignificant. they may seem insignificant a lot of the time, but just think, your not-so-good day would be much worse without them. you worked hard to earn the good things life hands you, so take a moment to appreciate what you receive in return.

my good things today:
+ classes got done early so i had extra time to myself
+ deaver told me that he sees my mom in me, now that he saw her again
+ i got to blast the rocket summer in my room alone
+ free lunch! which for a poor person like me is the best thing over, because otherwise my lunch would've been three sourpatch kids and the end of my bunny grahams
+ got my last story turned in, so i'm finally done with that
+ broke my necklace waiting in line for aforementioned free lunch, and then alyssa fixed it for me right when i got back to work!
+ there is not a cloud in the sky
+ i am wearing my birthstone ring which i never wear
+ i am rocking my you tell me to live shirt (and it looks awesome with white shorts, if i may say so myself)
+ i am also rocking my mantra cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment