Sunday, January 31, 2010

maybe it's fate / but i say stay awhile, have a nightcap


I love the idea that the universe is shaping me into and teaching me how to be the right, perfect Lauren that I need to be to have and raise kids, to meet my husband, and then to love those people for the rest of my life. Every song I fall in love with and every star that I wish on is all adding to who I'm going to be. My faith is growing and my optimism and self-strength increase with every single day.

If my life was made into a movie it would be set in the fourties and the entire story would take place in a ballroom so everyone could spend the entire time swing dancing and the celebrity to play me would be Taylor Swift. At first my mind went blank as for people who look like me, and then I remembered, oh of course. My love interest would either be played by Jake Gyllenhaal or Chad Michael Murray. Possibly both. The story would end at dusk, because that is quite possibly the most beautiful time of day, and with a slow, wistful song. It would be the happiest ending though, of course.

(I am not sure what the ending is yet.)




there is a fire in these two. if i could find + keep that fire within myself i would be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment