Tuesday, December 29, 2009

maybe i don't need saving after all

running is so refreshing. even when the air is thin cause it's colder out and my sides ache and my chest hurts, the sun feels good on my legs. feeling aware of each muscle feels good. i lied out in the sun to read my book, Julie & Julia, cause there's not a cloud in the cornflower blue sky today. even now i am sitting outside as i write this, and it feels good. today is simple but good. also in the sun i can see how dusty my computer screen is, oops.

the other day i got a new journal cause i am almost out of pages in the old one. i've had it since 2007, which is crazy. there's some ouch stuff in there that i can't bring myself to look back out, stuff from a girl i'm not proud of. i don't know what i'll do with it once i'm done. probably close it away in my drawer. the year is almost over. that's scary and exciting too. here's to a year of being nothing but strong all day every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment