Wednesday, March 11, 2009

cause we all have wings but some of us don't know why

Maybe it's not that soap operas are overdramatic (okay, so they really, really are) but just that good things can't last forever. And they don't, we have proof of that, society just chooses to turn a blind eye and pretend things can be perfect if we want it hard enough. Something will always ruin it, though.


I want to live out my dreams and see beautiful places and work my butt off doing what I love and being the best I can be and I want to meet people who make me happier than anything else in the world and care about me just as much as I care about them. I don't want to just settle for a mediocre life and whatever job I can get that I will inevitably complain about every day and I don't want to live with someone I'm only pretending to be in love with.


I want everything with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment