Tuesday, November 2, 2010

it was enchanting to meet you

Apparently the universe decided I did need to run barefoot in my leotard and pink tights (again) through the rain after class today. Then I stripped down out of those wet clothes, put on dry ones and my combat boots just to run to work and get soaked all over again. Today has been tiring. But I do love the rain, and the first half of the day was oppressively still and freaking me out. The sky was cloudy and gray all morning and all afternoon, but it was neither hot nor cold and there was no wind, no breeze at all. It was like that eerie stillness before the sky explodes, but nothing was happening and it was weirding me out. So at least the sky finally opened up and broke the tension.

In other news, I am very, very sad to report that we won't get to wear pretty light blue dresses after all for our performance at the end of the year, because they couldn't pull them in time :( Instead we have to just wear our leotard & tights & a black ballet skirt. This makes me so, so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment